Amboy Center, New York Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in New York by name.
Weather Forecast for Amboy Center, New York : Oswego County
Issued: 4:37 pm EDT Jul 21, 2018 Latitude: 43.3689585 Longitude: -75.9418611 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
80% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
Low: 65°F High: 81°F High: 85°F High: 84°F High: 82°F High: 79°F High: 80°F High: 77°F
Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 64°F Low: 59°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
80% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers between midnight and 3am, then rain after 3am. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 65. East wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Rain before 1pm, then a slight chance of showers between 1pm and 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 81. Windy, with a south wind 21 to 26 mph decreasing to 14 to 19 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 85. Southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 69. Southeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 82. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Amboy Center, New York
Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:26 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:54 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:44 PM
Moon Almanac for Amboy Center, New York
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 70%
Moon Age: 9.36 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,953 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Amboy Center:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:41 pm Sat71.8%
Moonset:01:52 am Sun73.8%
Moonrise:04:24 pm Sun78.8%
High Moon:09:28 pm Sun80.5%
Moonset:02:27 am Mon82.1%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.