Amantha, North Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Amantha, North Carolina : Watauga County
Issued: 12:36 am EDT Jul 21, 2018 Latitude: 36.2787373 Longitude: -81.7798336 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
50% chance of rain on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 61°F High: 76°F High: 73°F High: 75°F High: 75°F High: 76°F High: 77°F High: 78°F
Low: 61°F Low: 61°F Low: 63°F Low: 64°F Low: 63°F Low: 61°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. High near 73. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 11pm, then showers likely. Low around 61. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Amantha, North Carolina
Sunrise: 06:26 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:21 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:46 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:25 PM
Moon Almanac for Amantha, North Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 64%
Moon Age: 8.75 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,156 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Amantha:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:54 am Sat64.5%
Moonrise:03:36 pm Sat69.9%
High Moon:09:05 pm Sat72.0%
Moonset:02:29 am Sun74.0%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.