Aman, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Aman, South Carolina : Lee County
Issued: 8:56 am EDT Jul 17, 2018 Latitude: 34.0870997 Longitude: -80.3331329 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Today 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 92°F Low: 74°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 91°F
Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 92. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 101. Northwest wind around 7 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. East wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Aman, South Carolina
Sunrise: 06:22 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:01 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:19 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:13 PM
Moon Almanac for Aman, South Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 26%
Moon Age: 5.06 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 231,451 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Aman:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:25 am Tue26.9%
High Moon:05:50 pm Tue29.6%
Moonset:12:08 am Wed32.4%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.