Alturas City, Idaho Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Alturas City
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Idaho by name.
Weather Forecast for Alturas City, Idaho : Elmore County
Issued: 3:00 pm MST Jan 19, 2020 Latitude: 43.8007328 Longitude: -115.16036 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight M.L.King Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Cloudy on M.L.King Day 80% chance of rain & snow on Tuesday 40% chance of snow on Wednesday 30% chance of snow on Thursday 30% chance of snow on Friday 30% chance of rain & snow on Saturday 40% chance of rain & snow on Sunday
Low: 23°F High: 39°F High: 34°F High: 31°F High: 36°F High: 37°F High: 39°F High: 37°F
Low: 28°F Low: 24°F Low: 19°F Low: 24°F Low: 27°F Low: 27°F  
Mostly Cloudy Cloudy Rain & Snow Snow Snow Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
STANLEY RANGER STN - (KSNT)
Clear
as of 9:51 PM MST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 3°F
Pressure: 30.39 in.
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
HAILEY - (KSUN)
21°
Feels like 10°F
Clear
as of 10:35 PM MST
Rel. Humidity: 85%
Dew Point: 18°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.43 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BOISE - (KBOI)
30°
Feels like 19°F
Clear
as of 9:53 PM MST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.35 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 25 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MOUNTAIN HOME AFB - (KMUO)
30°
Feels like 18°F
Clear
as of 9:58 PM MST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 23°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.36 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. East wind around 6 mph.

Cloudy on M.L.King Day M.L.King Day... Cloudy, with a high near 39. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.

40% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of rain and snow showers. Snow level 5200 feet. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

80% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of snow before 11am, then rain and snow. High near 34. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

100% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 11pm. Low around 24. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

40% chance of snow Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 31. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

30% chance of snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

30% chance of snow Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.

20% chance of snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.

30% chance of snow Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.

20% chance of rain & snow Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain & snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain & snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alturas City, Idaho
Sunrise: 08:09 AM
Sunset: 5:35 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:37 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 07:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:16 PM
Moon Almanac for Alturas City, Idaho
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 22%
Moon Age: 24.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,764 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alturas City:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:24 am Mon20.4%
High Moon:09:17 am Mon18.7%
Moonset:02:05 pm Mon17.1%
New Moon: Thu Dec 26
First Quarter: Thu Jan 2
Full Moon: Fri Jan 10
Last Quarter: Fri Jan 17
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.