Alta Vista, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Alta Vista
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Alta Vista, South Carolina : Greenville County
Issued: 3:41 am EDT Jun 24, 2018 Latitude: 34.8340067 Longitude: -82.3892884 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
20% chance of rain on Overnight Mostly Sunny on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
Low: 71°F High: 94°F High: 93°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 95°F High: 95°F High: 93°F
Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Rain Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. West southwest wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10am, then a chance of showers between 10am and 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm, then a chance of showers between 9pm and 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers between 10am and 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms between noon and 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 95. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alta Vista, South Carolina
Sunrise: 06:17 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:48 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:16 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:53 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Alta Vista, South Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 87%
Moon Age: 11.2 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,872 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alta Vista:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:41 pm Sun90.0%
High Moon:11:09 pm Sun91.3%
Moonset:04:33 am Mon92.6%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.