Alpoca, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Alpoca, West Virginia : Wyoming County
Issued: 5:47 pm EDT Sep 24, 2018 Latitude: 37.5437255 Longitude: -81.3889914 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
30% chance of rain on Overnight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 90% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of rain on Thursday Mostly Cloudy on Friday 30% chance of  on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 64°F High: 76°F High: 78°F High: 73°F High: 75°F High: 77°F High: 79°F High: 78°F
Low: 64°F Low: 59°F Low: 60°F Low: 55°F Low: 57°F Low: 60°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Cloudy Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Scattered showers. Patchy dense fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 64. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before noon, then scattered showers between noon and 3pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Patchy dense fog before 8am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 76. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 2pm, then showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 78. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 59. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Friday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.

30% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alpoca, West Virginia
Sunrise: 07:16 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:50 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:20 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:49 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Alpoca, West Virginia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 15.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,841 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alpoca:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:07:35 am Tue99.9%
Moonrise:08:00 pm Tue99.2%
High Moon:02:14 am Wed98.6%
Moonset:08:35 am Wed97.9%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.