Allwood, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Allwood, Virginia : Amherst County
Issued: 6:31 am EDT Aug 19, 2018 Latitude: 37.6495816 Longitude: -79.2208632 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday
High: 82°F Low: 67°F High: 80°F High: 81°F High: 83°F High: 79°F High: 80°F High: 80°F
Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 60°F Low: 56°F Low: 59°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Cloudy, with a high near 81. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 56.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 80.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 59.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Allwood, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:36 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:32 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:01 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Allwood, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 61%
Moon Age: 8.46 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,666 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Allwood:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:15 pm Sun64.5%
High Moon:08:26 pm Sun66.5%
Moonset:01:33 am Mon68.4%
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
First Quarter: Sat Aug 18
Full Moon: Sun Aug 26
Last Quarter: Sun Sep 2
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.