Allentown, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Allentown, West Virginia : Roane County
Issued: 9:41 pm EDT Jul 17, 2018 Latitude: 38.7648104 Longitude: -81.5126234 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mostly Clear on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 63°F High: 83°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 83°F High: 80°F High: 83°F High: 84°F
Low: 61°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F Low: 66°F Low: 65°F Low: 66°F  
Mostly Clear Mostly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Light north wind.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 61. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 86. Light east wind.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 3am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 3am and 4am, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely before noon, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between noon and 2pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before midnight, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between midnight and 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 2pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Allentown, West Virginia
Sunrise: 06:15 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:44 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:59 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Allentown, West Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 32%
Moon Age: 5.67 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,987 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Allentown:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:14 am Wed32.4%
Moonrise:12:33 pm Wed37.8%
High Moon:06:44 pm Wed40.6%
Moonset:12:46 am Thu43.3%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.