Allenton, North Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Allenton, North Carolina : Robeson County
Issued: 1:08 pm EDT Jun 24, 2018 Latitude: 34.5923882 Longitude: -78.9261387 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 98°F Low: 77°F High: 95°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 92°F
Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Heat index values as high as 106. Southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 103. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. East wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Allenton, North Carolina
Sunrise: 06:04 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:02 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:58 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:18 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Allenton, North Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 89%
Moon Age: 11.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,932 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Allenton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:27 pm Sun90.0%
High Moon:10:55 pm Sun91.3%
Moonset:04:19 am Mon92.5%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.