Allens Level, North Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Allens Level, North Carolina : Person County
Issued: 12:54 am EDT Jul 21, 2018 Latitude: 36.3254183 Longitude: -79.0208442 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of rain on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 67°F High: 85°F High: 83°F High: 83°F High: 81°F High: 80°F High: 84°F High: 86°F
Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A slight chance of showers before 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of thunderstorms, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. North wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8am, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 83. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 81. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Allens Level, North Carolina
Sunrise: 06:15 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:45 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:00 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:15 PM
Moon Almanac for Allens Level, North Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 64%
Moon Age: 8.74 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,116 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Allens Level:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:43 am Sat64.4%
Moonrise:03:24 pm Sat69.8%
High Moon:08:54 pm Sat71.9%
Moonset:02:18 am Sun73.9%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.