Allendale, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Allendale
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Allendale, Florida : Hillsborough County
Issued: 5:34 am EDT Aug 26, 2019 Latitude: 27.9272 Longitude: -82.2918 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 93°F Low: 76°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 92°F
Low: 77°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 5pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 105. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then isolated showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 76. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 11am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 11am and 2pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 104. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Scattered showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Light northwest wind becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Allendale, Florida
Sunrise: 07:05 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:49 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Allendale, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 22%
Moon Age: 24.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,639 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Allendale:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:53 am Mon20.2%
Moonset:04:59 pm Mon17.5%
Moonrise:03:47 am Tue13.7%
High Moon:10:53 am Tue11.4%
Moonset:05:58 pm Tue9.3%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.