Allen Benedict Court, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Allen Benedict Court
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Allen Benedict Court, South Carolina : Richland County
Issued: 1:19 am EDT Sep 26, 2018 Latitude: 34.0148771 Longitude: -81.022036 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Morning Fog on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 71°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 87°F
Low: 73°F Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 69°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Morning Fog on Overnight Overnight... Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 71. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Allen Benedict Court, South Carolina
Sunrise: 07:15 AM
Sunset: 7:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:50 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:21 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:10 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Allen Benedict Court, South Carolina
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,620 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Allen Benedict Court:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:12 am Wed98.6%
Moonset:08:32 am Wed97.9%
Moonrise:08:32 pm Wed96.2%
High Moon:02:58 am Thu95.0%
Moonset:09:32 am Thu93.7%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.