Alleghany Addition, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Alleghany Addition, Virginia : Montgomery County
Issued: 1:00 am EDT Aug 19, 2018 Latitude: 37.1290186 Longitude: -80.3969939 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday
Low: 64°F High: 80°F High: 80°F High: 80°F High: 79°F High: 77°F High: 78°F High: 79°F
Low: 65°F Low: 66°F Low: 64°F Low: 58°F Low: 56°F Low: 58°F  
Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Calm wind.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers. Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alleghany Addition, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:42 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:36 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:07 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:43 PM
Moon Almanac for Alleghany Addition, Virginia
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 59%
Moon Age: 8.22 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,037 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alleghany Addition:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:19 pm Sun64.5%
High Moon:08:30 pm Sun66.5%
Moonset:01:39 am Mon68.5%
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
First Quarter: Sat Aug 18
Full Moon: Sun Aug 26
Last Quarter: Sun Sep 2
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.