your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Maryland : Allegany County
Weather Forecast for Allegany County, Maryland:
Issued: 1030 AM EDT WED APR 23 2014    Expiration: 200 PM EDT WED APR 23 2014

WedThuFriSatSunMonTue
Weather Forecast Allegany County, Maryland Wed, Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.Weather Forecast Allegany County, Maryland Thu, Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast Allegany County, Maryland Fri, Showers likely in the morning...Then partly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Southeast winds around 5 mph... Becoming west 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent.Weather Forecast Allegany County, Maryland Sat, Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s.Weather Forecast Allegany County, Maryland Sun, Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.Weather Forecast Allegany County, Maryland Mon, Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s.Weather Forecast Allegany County, Maryland Tue, Rain likely. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent.
High: 55°F
Low: 31°F
High: 65°F
Low: 41°F
High: 71°F
Low: 49°F
High: 69°F
Low: 41°F
High: 65°F
Low: 39°F
High: 65°F
Low: 41°F
High: 59°F
Partly
Sunny
Mostly
Sunny
ShowersPartly
Sunny
Mostly
Sunny
ShowersRain

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Allegany County, Maryland: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Allegany County, Maryland Wed, Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
Wednesday...Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.


Weather Forecast Allegany County, Maryland Thu, Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast Allegany County, Maryland Fri, Showers likely in the morning...Then partly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Southeast winds around 5 mph... Becoming west 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Friday...Showers likely in the morning...Then partly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Southeast winds around 5 mph... Becoming west 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent.


Weather Forecast Allegany County, Maryland Sat, Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s.
Saturday...Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s.


Weather Forecast Allegany County, Maryland Sun, Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.
Sunday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.


Weather Forecast Allegany County, Maryland Mon, Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s.
Monday...Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s.


Weather Forecast Allegany County, Maryland Tue, Rain likely. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Tuesday...Rain likely. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent.


maryland current wind direction map maryland precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Allegany County, Maryland Mostly Cloudy 46°F
Mostly Cloudy
46°F
Humidity: 56%
Wind Speed: W 10 MPH G 24
Wind Dir Deg: 280
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 29.95 in.
Dewpoint: 32°F
Heat Index: 46°F
Wind Chill: 41°F
Allegany County, Maryland Weather Radar Image Allegany County, Maryland Weather Satellite Image
Maryland Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Maryland Current Temperature Map
Maryland Current Wind Speed Map
Maryland Temperature Forecast Map
Maryland Precipitation Forecast Map
Maryland Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 5:56 AM EDT Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for Allegany County, Md
Sunrise: 6:25 AM EDT
Sunset: 8:00 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 8:28 PM EDT
Moonrise: 2:55 AM EDT
Moonset: 2:08 PM EDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Allegany County, Maryland, United States  Lat: 39.58N, Lon: 78.68W
Wx Zone: MDZ502 ICAO Used: KCBE