Alldredge, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Alldredge
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Alldredge, Florida : Hillsborough County
Issued: 3:03 am EDT Aug 21, 2019 Latitude: 28.1614 Longitude: -82.5682 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 92°F Low: 76°F High: 93°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 103. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 104. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alldredge, Florida
Sunrise: 07:03 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:39 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:28 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:57 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:26 PM
Moon Almanac for Alldredge, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 71%
Moon Age: 20.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,647 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alldredge:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:11 pm Wed69.1%
Moonrise:11:50 pm Wed64.6%
High Moon:06:25 am Thu61.9%
Moonset:01:06 pm Thu59.2%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.