Allardt, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Allardt, Tennessee : Fentress County
Issued: 12:35 pm CDT Jul 20, 2018 Latitude: 36.3809044 Longitude: -84.8843918 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 86°F Low: 68°F High: 81°F High: 76°F High: 82°F High: 84°F High: 81°F High: 81°F
Low: 65°F Low: 65°F Low: 65°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1am. Some storms could be severe, with large hail and damaging winds. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. West wind around 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. West wind around 5 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Calm wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Allardt, Tennessee
Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:08 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:24 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Allardt, Tennessee
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 60%
Moon Age: 8.29 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 240,738 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Allardt:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:50 pm Fri59.5%
High Moon:07:31 pm Fri61.9%
Moonset:01:07 am Sat64.2%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.