Allakaket, Alaska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Allakaket
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alaska by name.
Weather Forecast for Allakaket, Alaska : Yukon-Koyukuk (CA) County
Issued: 6:15 am AKDT Jun 6, 2020 Latitude: 66.5655556 Longitude: -152.6455556 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Thunderstorms on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday Partly Sunny on Friday
High: 66°F Low: 49°F High: 69°F High: 72°F High: 70°F High: 69°F High: 70°F High: 72°F
Low: 48°F Low: 49°F Low: 47°F Low: 49°F Low: 50°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
INDIAN MTN - (PAIM)
55°
Mostly Clear
Thunderstorm
as of 1:13 PM ADST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4000ft
Current Conditions at
TANANA - (PATA)
61°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:52 PM ADST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken Cumulonimbus at 9000ft, Broken at 14000ft
Current Conditions at
ANAKTUVUK - (PAKP)
57°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:56 PM ADST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4700ft, Scattered at 5500ft
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then scattered showers between 1am and 4am. Some of the storms could produce small hail and gusty winds. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then isolated showers between 10pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Thunderstorms on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Thunderstorms on Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

10% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Isolated showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Partly Sunny on Friday Friday... Isolated showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

Current Radar Image


Moon Almanac for Allakaket, Alaska
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 15.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,962 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Allakaket:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:03:46 am Sun97.0%
High Moon:04:43 am Mon91.9%
Moonrise:04:08 am Tue85.4%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.