Alkabo, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Alkabo, North Dakota : Divide County
Issued: 9:31 pm CDT Sep 17, 2019 Latitude: 48.8628073 Longitude: -103.8902069 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of rain on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 52°F High: 73°F High: 76°F High: 69°F High: 61°F High: 65°F High: 67°F High: 66°F
Low: 48°F Low: 52°F Low: 47°F Low: 43°F Low: 43°F Low: 45°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Rain Mostly Sunny
-
70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between midnight and 4am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Breezy, with a northwest wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a west wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. East wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 10am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10am and 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. North wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. West wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind 6 to 9 mph.

20% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 6 to 11 mph.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind 7 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alkabo, North Dakota
Sunrise: 07:35 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:26 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:14 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:53 PM
Moon Almanac for Alkabo, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 86%
Moon Age: 18.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,350 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alkabo:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:51 am Wed84.6%
Moonset:12:01 pm Wed82.4%
Moonrise:10:17 pm Wed79.1%
High Moon:05:36 am Thu76.6%
Moonset:01:08 pm Thu73.8%
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
First Quarter: Thu Sep 5
Full Moon: Sat Sep 14
Last Quarter: Sat Sep 21
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.