Alida, Minnesota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Minnesota by name.
Weather Forecast for Alida, Minnesota : Clearwater County
Issued: 4:31 am CST Dec 13, 2019 Latitude: 47.3835673 Longitude: -95.2347377 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
40% chance of snow on Overnight 80% chance of snow on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of snow on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday
Low: 8 °F High: 16°F High: 1 °F High: 4 °F High: 7 °F High: 2 °F High: 15°F High: 8 °F
Low: -3°F Low: -17°F Low: -3°F Low: -7°F Low: -10°F Low: -3°F  
Snow Snow Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Snow Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
BEMIDJI - (KBJI)
12°
Cloudy
as of 4:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 85%
Dew Point: 9°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1500ft, Solid Overcast at 3300ft
Current Conditions at
FOSSTON - (KFSE)
10°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 9°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1400ft
Current Conditions at
PARK RAPIDS - (KPKD)
14°
Feels like 1°F
Cloudy
as of 4:16 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 85%
Dew Point: 10°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 900ft
Current Conditions at
DETROIT LAKES - (KDTL)
12°
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 10°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 600ft, Scattered at 2300ft
40% chance of snow Overnight Overnight... A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 5am. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 8. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

80% chance of snow Friday Friday... Snow, mainly before 5pm. High near 16. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

40% chance of snow Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around -3. Wind chill values as low as -19. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 1. Wind chill values as low as -21. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around -17. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 4. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Southwest wind around 6 mph.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 7. West wind around 7 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7. West wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 2. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10. West wind around 6 mph becoming south after midnight.

20% chance of snow Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 15. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 8. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alida, Minnesota
Sunrise: 08:00 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:24 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:45 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:45 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:22 PM
Moon Almanac for Alida, Minnesota
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 16.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 235,623 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alida:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:22 am Fri97.8%
Moonrise:06:02 pm Fri96.4%
High Moon:02:11 am Sat94.9%
Moonset:10:18 am Sat93.1%
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
First Quarter: Wed Dec 4
Full Moon: Thu Dec 12
Last Quarter: Wed Dec 18
New Moon: Thu Dec 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.