Alhambra, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Alhambra, Virginia : Amherst County
Issued: 10:30 am EDT Sep 22, 2018 Latitude: 37.7868045 Longitude: -79.08975 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of rain on Sunday 70% chance of rain on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Partly Sunny on Friday
High: 71°F Low: 56°F High: 58°F High: 61°F High: 70°F High: 72°F High: 67°F High: 70°F
Low: 55°F Low: 59°F Low: 64°F Low: 61°F Low: 58°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Rain Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms before 3am, then showers likely. Low around 56. Northeast wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 58. Northeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 55. Northeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain likely. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 61. East wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... Rain, mainly before 2am. Low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of rain before 8am, then a chance of showers after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Partly Sunny on Friday Friday... Partly sunny, with a high near 70.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alhambra, Virginia
Sunrise: 07:04 AM
Sunset: 7:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:38 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:10 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:42 PM
Moon Almanac for Alhambra, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,284 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alhambra:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:19 pm Sat95.4%
High Moon:11:51 pm Sat96.3%
Moonset:05:28 am Sun97.1%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.