Algoma, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Algoma, West Virginia : McDowell County
Issued: 12:05 am EDT Jul 21, 2018 Latitude: 37.4190038 Longitude: -81.4259365 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of rain on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 64°F High: 78°F High: 78°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 81°F High: 83°F High: 82°F
Low: 64°F Low: 64°F Low: 66°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F Low: 66°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
40% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A chance of showers. Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 2pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Southeast wind around 7 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 11am, then showers and thunderstorms likely between 11am and 3pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. High near 78. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers before 9am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 9am and noon, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Algoma, West Virginia
Sunrise: 06:21 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:52 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:49 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:30 PM
Moon Almanac for Algoma, West Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 64%
Moon Age: 8.74 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,126 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Algoma:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:51 am Sat64.5%
Moonrise:03:36 pm Sat69.9%
High Moon:09:03 pm Sat72.0%
Moonset:02:26 am Sun74.0%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.