Alfred Hilltop Estates Colonia, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Alfred Hilltop Estates Colonia, Texas : Jim Wells County
Issued: 11:15 am CDT Sep 20, 2018 Latitude: 27.9083532 Longitude: -97.9613894 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 91°F Low: 75°F High: 91°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 88°F
Low: 76°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Southeast wind 11 to 14 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind 9 to 13 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. South southeast wind 7 to 11 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. East southeast wind 6 to 11 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. South southeast wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 74. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming north in the afternoon.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alfred Hilltop Estates Colonia, Texas
Sunrise: 07:20 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:56 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:49 PM
Moon Almanac for Alfred Hilltop Estates Colonia, Texas
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 83%
Moon Age: 10.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,938 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alfred Hilltop Estates Colonia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:07 pm Thu83.8%
High Moon:10:37 pm Thu85.4%
Moonset:04:10 am Fri86.9%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.