Alford, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Alford, Indiana : Pike County
Issued: 10:16 am EDT Apr 25, 2019 Latitude: 38.4914383 Longitude: -87.2427898 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Today 90% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 10% chance of rain on Friday 40% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 68°F Low: 52°F High: 68°F High: 66°F High: 63°F High: 71°F High: 75°F High: 79°F
Low: 43°F Low: 46°F Low: 47°F Low: 55°F Low: 61°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
80% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers likely, then periods of showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. Patchy fog before noon. High near 68. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 2am, then a chance of showers. Low around 52. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

10% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 10 percent chance of showers before 7am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 68. Breezy, with a northwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light west northwest after midnight.

40% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Light south southeast wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind around 14 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. North northeast wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. East northeast wind around 8 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. East southeast wind 8 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. West southwest wind around 8 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. East northeast wind around 9 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. South southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alford, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:59 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:31 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:03 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:57 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:37 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:21 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Alford, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 63%
Moon Age: 20.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,709 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alford:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:52 am Thu62.1%
Moonrise:02:49 am Fri56.2%
High Moon:07:47 am Fri54.2%
Moonset:12:47 pm Fri52.2%
Last Quarter:06:18 pm Fri50.0%
New Moon: Fri Apr 5
First Quarter: Fri Apr 12
Full Moon: Fri Apr 19
Last Quarter: Fri Apr 26
New Moon: Sat May 4
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.