Alexander Corner, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Alexander Corner
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Alexander Corner, Virginia : Portsmouth (city) County
Issued: 3:47 pm EDT Sep 26, 2020 Latitude: 36.8151484 Longitude: -76.3563319 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
40% chance of rain on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday
Low: 66°F High: 81°F High: 83°F High: 80°F High: 76°F High: 74°F High: 70°F High: 67°F
Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 67°F Low: 61°F Low: 58°F Low: 55°F  
Rain Rain Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Rain Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
NORFOLK NAS - (KNGU)
73°
Cloudy
as of 5:59 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1100ft
Current Conditions at
NORFOLK - (KORF)
75°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:19 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1100ft
Current Conditions at
CHESAPEAKE - (KCPK)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2300ft
Current Conditions at
SUFFOLK - (KSFQ)
73°
Cloudy
as of 6:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1500ft, Solid Overcast at 2500ft
40% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers before 8pm. Patchy fog after 8pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers after 2pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A chance of showers, mainly before 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. South wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 67.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alexander Corner, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:57 AM
Sunset: 6:56 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:31 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:22 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:22 PM
Moon Almanac for Alexander Corner, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 10.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,035 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alexander Corner:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:35 pm Sat79.3%
Moonset:02:40 am Sun81.0%
Moonrise:05:13 pm Sun85.6%
High Moon:10:24 pm Sun87.0%
Moonset:03:41 am Mon88.5%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.