Alder Creek, Idaho Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Alder Creek
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Idaho by name.
Weather Forecast for Alder Creek, Idaho : Benewah County
Issued: 7:57 pm PST Jan 19, 2020 Latitude: 47.2226847 Longitude: -116.6076654 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight M.L.King Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Mostly Cloudy on M.L.King Day 100% chance of rain & snow on Tuesday 40% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 60% chance of rain & snow on Thursday 70% chance of rain & snow on Friday 50% chance of rain & snow on Saturday 40% chance of rain & snow on Sunday
Low: 29°F High: 43°F High: 39°F High: 37°F High: 43°F High: 44°F High: 44°F High: 43°F
Low: 32°F Low: 33°F Low: 33°F Low: 36°F Low: 35°F Low: 37°F  
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
COEUR D'ALENE - (KCOE)
34°
Feels like 23°F
Cloudy
as of 8:56 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
PULLMAN - (KPUW)
36°
Feels like 24°F
Clear
as of 8:53 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SPOKANE/FELTS - (KSFF)
28°
Clear
Freezing Fog
as of 9:30 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
MULLAN PASS - (KMLP)
27°
Clear
as of 8:53 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. East wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on M.L.King Day M.L.King Day... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of rain before 10pm, then a chance of rain after 4am. Snow level 4500 feet lowering to 3800 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

100% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Tuesday... Rain, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Snow level 3500 feet. High near 39. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain and snow before 10pm, then a chance of snow. Snow level 3000 feet lowering to 2500 feet after midnight . Cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow between 10am and 1pm, then a chance of rain after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

60% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of snow before 1am, then a chance of rain and snow between 1am and 4am, then snow likely after 4am. Snow level 2900 feet. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

60% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... Snow likely before 7am, then rain and snow likely between 7am and 10am, then a chance of rain after 10am. Snow level 3500 feet rising to 4800 feet in the afternoon. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain & snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Snow level 4600 feet. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of rain & snow Friday Friday... Rain likely. Snow level 4900 feet. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of rain & snow Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Snow level 4100 feet. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of rain & snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of rain and snow. Snow level 3200 feet rising to 4800 feet in the afternoon. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of rain & snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of rain. Snow level 5000 feet lowering to 4400 feet. Cloudy, with a low around 37.

40% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of rain. Snow level 4300 feet. Cloudy, with a high near 43.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alder Creek, Idaho
Sunrise: 07:25 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:51 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:04 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Alder Creek, Idaho
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 22%
Moon Age: 24.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,749 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alder Creek:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:40 am Mon20.7%
High Moon:08:23 am Mon19.0%
Moonset:12:59 pm Mon17.4%
New Moon: Thu Dec 26
First Quarter: Thu Jan 2
Full Moon: Fri Jan 10
Last Quarter: Fri Jan 17
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.