Alburg Center, Vermont Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Alburg Center
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Vermont by name.
Weather Forecast for Alburg Center, Vermont : Grand Isle County
Issued: 6:50 am EDT Jun 27, 2019 Latitude: 44.9536516 Longitude: -73.2698525 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Sunny on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of  on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday
High: 84°F Low: 62°F High: 83°F High: 77°F High: 72°F High: 77°F High: 77°F High: 80°F
Low: 63°F Low: 61°F Low: 58°F Low: 60°F Low: 60°F  
Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 84. South wind 5 to 7 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers between 2am and 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. West wind around 6 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the afternoon.

40% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Showers likely, mainly between 8am and 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. West wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.

40% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 6 to 8 mph.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. West wind around 6 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alburg Center, Vermont
Sunrise: 05:09 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:31 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 03:42 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 02:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:16 PM
Moon Almanac for Alburg Center, Vermont
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 30%
Moon Age: 24.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,363 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alburg Center:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:29 am Thu29.8%
Moonset:03:11 pm Thu27.2%
Moonrise:02:22 am Fri23.1%
High Moon:09:14 am Fri20.6%
Moonset:04:17 pm Fri18.2%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.