Albion, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Albion, Illinois : Edwards County
Issued: 5:16 am CDT Aug 20, 2019 Latitude: 38.3775484 Longitude: -88.0561465 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 86°F Low: 72°F High: 90°F High: 82°F High: 80°F High: 80°F High: 83°F High: 85°F
Low: 70°F Low: 66°F Low: 63°F Low: 62°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 4pm. Some storms could be severe, with damaging winds. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the morning.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph in the morning.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. East northeast wind around 6 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning.

10% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Light east southeast wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. South southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.

Sun Almanac for Albion, Illinois
Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:43 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:08 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Albion, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 19.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,879 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Albion:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:46 am Tue78.2%
Moonrise:10:32 pm Tue74.1%
High Moon:05:04 am Wed71.7%
Moonset:11:43 am Wed69.3%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.