Albion Alps, Utah Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Utah by name.
Weather Forecast for Albion Alps, Utah : Salt Lake County
Issued: 4:14 pm MST Jan 25, 2021 Latitude: 40.5805066 Longitude: -111.6185334 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
30% chance of snow on This Afternoon 30% chance of snow on Tonight 70% chance of blowing snow on Tuesday 60% chance of snow on Wednesday 50% chance of snow on Thursday Snow on Friday 20% chance of snow on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of snow on Monday
High: 13°F Low: 6 °F High: 12°F High: 19°F High: 26°F High: 25°F High: 21°F High: 25°F High: 25°F
Low: 10°F Low: 18°F Low: 22°F Low: 18°F Low: 15°F Low: 17°F  
Snow Snow Blowing Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Mostly Sunny Snow
-
Current Conditions at
SALT LAKE CITY - (KSLC)
32°
Cloudy
as of 3:54 PM MST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.58 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2500ft, Few at 5500ft, Scattered at 11000ft, Broken at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
PROVO - (KPVU)
37°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:56 PM MST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.57 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6500ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
OGDEN - (KOGD)
34°
Clear
as of 3:53 PM MST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 23°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.58 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of snow This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 13. Wind chill values as low as -2. South southeast wind around 14 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

30% chance of snow Tonight Tonight... A chance of snow before 8pm, then a slight chance of snow after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -12. South southeast wind 14 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

70% chance of blowing snow Tuesday Tuesday... Snow likely, mainly after 11am. Areas of blowing snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -11. South southeast wind 14 to 20 mph becoming west southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -9. South wind 16 to 18 mph.

60% chance of snow Wednesday Wednesday... Snow showers likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

60% chance of snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Snow showers likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

50% chance of snow Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 26. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

20% chance of snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.

Snow on Friday Friday... Snow likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.

20% chance of snow Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.

20% chance of snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21.

10% chance of snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.

20% chance of snow Monday Monday... A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 25.

Sun Almanac for Albion Alps, Utah
Sunrise: 07:42 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:05 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:39 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:07 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:11 PM
Moon Almanac for Albion Alps, Utah
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 12.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,419 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Albion Alps:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:28 pm Mon92.5%
Moonset:06:18 am Tue94.1%
Moonrise:03:32 pm Tue95.8%
High Moon:11:22 pm Tue97.1%
Moonset:07:10 am Wed98.1%
New Moon: Wed Jan 13
First Quarter: Wed Jan 20
Full Moon: Thu Jan 28
Last Quarter: Thu Feb 4
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.