Albertson, North Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Albertson, North Carolina : Duplin County
Issued: 3:29 am EDT Sep 23, 2018 Latitude: 35.1143307 Longitude: -77.8188683 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday
High: 84°F Low: 66°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 82°F
Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 67°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers between 8am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind 3 to 6 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 82.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Albertson, North Carolina
Sunrise: 07:00 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:32 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:05 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:02 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Albertson, North Carolina
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 97%
Moon Age: 13.2 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,125 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Albertson:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:43 pm Sun98.6%
High Moon:12:30 am Mon99.1%
Moonset:06:22 am Mon99.5%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.