Albert Lea, Minnesota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Minnesota by name.
Weather Forecast for Albert Lea, Minnesota : Freeborn County
Issued: 5:57 am CDT Sep 18, 2019 Latitude: 43.6480127 Longitude: -93.3682656 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Sunny on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 83°F Low: 64°F High: 79°F High: 82°F High: 76°F High: 71°F High: 74°F High: 72°F
Low: 66°F Low: 67°F Low: 56°F Low: 53°F Low: 55°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10am. Some of the storms could produce small hail and gusty winds. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. South wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Calm wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind around 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. West wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Calm wind.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the morning.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Albert Lea, Minnesota
Sunrise: 06:56 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:28 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:54 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:56 PM
Moon Almanac for Albert Lea, Minnesota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 18.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,485 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Albert Lea:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:07 am Wed82.7%
Moonrise:09:45 pm Wed79.3%
High Moon:04:53 am Thu76.8%
Moonset:12:10 pm Thu74.2%
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
First Quarter: Thu Sep 5
Full Moon: Sat Sep 14
Last Quarter: Sat Sep 21
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.