Albany, New York Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Albany
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in New York by name.
Weather Forecast for Albany, New York : Albany County
Issued: 9:24 pm EDT Sep 26, 2020 Latitude: 42.6525793 Longitude: -73.7562317 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight Partly Sunny on Sunday 40% chance of rain on Monday 60% chance of rain on Tuesday 60% chance of rain on Wednesday 30% chance of  on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday
Low: 64°F High: 77°F High: 76°F High: 75°F High: 66°F High: 65°F High: 63°F High: 60°F
Low: 65°F Low: 64°F Low: 59°F Low: 52°F Low: 46°F Low: 45°F  
Mostly Cloudy Partly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ALBANY - (KALB)
66°
Cloudy
as of 12:51 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 4400ft
Current Conditions at
PITTSFIELD - (KPSF)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1000ft, Broken at 1500ft, Broken at 4100ft
Current Conditions at
NORTH ADAMS - (KAQW)
61°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:52 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4700ft
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind around 8 mph.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. South wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, mainly after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Albany, New York
Sunrise: 06:49 AM
Sunset: 6:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:21 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:14 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Albany, New York
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 81%
Moon Age: 10.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,825 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Albany:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:02:13 am Sun80.9%
Moonrise:05:17 pm Sun85.6%
High Moon:10:14 pm Sun87.0%
Moonset:03:17 am Mon88.4%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.