Alarka, North Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Alarka, North Carolina : Swain County
Issued: 2:46 pm EDT Jul 17, 2018 Latitude: 35.3531511 Longitude: -83.4454355 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Morning Fog on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 83°F Low: 65°F High: 84°F High: 83°F High: 82°F High: 80°F High: 80°F High: 80°F High: 82°F
Low: 63°F Low: 64°F Low: 65°F Low: 64°F Low: 63°F Low: 64°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Morning Fog on Wednesday Wednesday... Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Light and variable wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 4am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers between 7am and 9am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alarka, North Carolina
Sunrise: 06:32 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:17 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:53 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:49 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:31 PM
Moon Almanac for Alarka, North Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 30%
Moon Age: 5.40 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,284 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alarka:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:06:03 pm Tue29.7%
Moonset:12:21 am Wed32.5%
Moonrise:12:41 pm Wed37.9%
High Moon:06:52 pm Wed40.7%
Moonset:12:55 am Thu43.4%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.