Alanthus, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Alanthus, Virginia : Culpeper County
Issued: 1:28 pm EDT Jun 18, 2018 Latitude: 38.5420682 Longitude: -77.9327736 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon Morning Fog on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of  on Thursday 30% chance of  on Friday 40% chance of rain on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday
High: 94°F Low: 74°F High: 90°F High: 87°F High: 84°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 88°F
Low: 71°F Low: 69°F Low: 64°F Low: 65°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 102. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 74. West wind around 6 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 11am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 90. North wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before midnight, then a slight chance of showers between midnight and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alanthus, Virginia
Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:15 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:10 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:50 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:36 PM
Moon Almanac for Alanthus, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 31%
Moon Age: 5.58 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,555 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alanthus:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:06:06 pm Mon33.2%
Moonset:12:51 am Tue36.2%
Moonrise:12:20 pm Tue41.5%
High Moon:06:57 pm Tue44.5%
Moonset:01:26 am Wed47.5%
First Quarter:06:51 am Wed50.0%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.