Alabam, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Alabam, Arkansas : Madison County
Issued: 3:57 am CDT Aug 22, 2019 Latitude: 36.1525747 Longitude: -93.6813021 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday
Low: 69°F High: 85°F High: 80°F High: 80°F High: 83°F High: 87°F High: 84°F High: 84°F
Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 65°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
40% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Calm wind.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 7am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. East wind around 5 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Alabam, Arkansas
Sunrise: 06:39 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:23 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:06 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:29 PM
Moon Almanac for Alabam, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 62%
Moon Age: 20.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,404 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alabam:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:06:11 am Thu62.0%
Moonset:01:03 pm Thu59.2%
Moonrise:11:59 pm Thu54.7%
High Moon:06:58 am Fri51.7%
Last Quarter:09:56 am Fri50.4%
Moonset:02:03 pm Fri48.7%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.