Akeman Crossroad, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Akeman Crossroad
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Akeman Crossroad, Tennessee : Meigs County
Issued: 11:04 am EDT Jun 18, 2018 Latitude: 35.6267387 Longitude: -84.7513312 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
10% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 91°F Low: 72°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 92°F
Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
10% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 96. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 97. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 90. Light west wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 92.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Akeman Crossroad, Tennessee
Sunrise: 06:23 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:53 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:27 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:16 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:46 PM
Moon Almanac for Akeman Crossroad, Tennessee
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 30%
Moon Age: 5.48 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,388 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Akeman Crossroad:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:45 am Mon30.3%
High Moon:06:34 pm Mon33.4%
Moonset:01:16 am Tue36.4%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.