Akaska, South Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Akaska, South Dakota : Walworth County
Issued: 4:43 pm CDT Jun 17, 2018 Latitude: 45.3324891 Longitude: -100.1206808 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
50% chance of rain on This Afternoon 60% chance of rain on Tonight 50% chance of rain on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 66°F Low: 55°F High: 70°F High: 77°F High: 77°F High: 77°F High: 77°F High: 81°F
Low: 56°F Low: 58°F Low: 59°F Low: 60°F Low: 59°F  
Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. North wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. North northeast wind 8 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Northeast wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 77. East northeast wind 7 to 11 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. East northeast wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. East northeast wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. East northeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Akaska, South Dakota
Sunrise: 05:52 AM
Sunset: 9:31 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 10:09 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:59 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:16 AM
Astro Sunset: 00:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Akaska, South Dakota
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 23%
Moon Age: 4.68 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,170 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Akaska:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:05:44 pm Sun22.6%
Moonset:12:57 am Mon25.6%
Moonrise:11:34 am Mon30.2%
High Moon:06:38 pm Mon33.4%
Moonset:01:31 am Tue36.5%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.