Airport Village, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Airport Village, West Virginia : Kanawha County
Issued: 12:05 am EDT Jul 21, 2018 Latitude: 38.3667644 Longitude: -81.5817892 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of rain on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of  on Friday
Low: 65°F High: 81°F High: 80°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 84°F High: 85°F High: 86°F
Low: 66°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 67°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
40% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A chance of showers. Areas of fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 2pm and 4pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 4pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers between 2am and 3am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3am. Areas of fog between 1am and 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10am, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers before 9am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 9am and 3pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 7pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 7pm and 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers between 9am and noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Airport Village, West Virginia
Sunrise: 06:20 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:49 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:16 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:54 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:35 PM
Moon Almanac for Airport Village, West Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 64%
Moon Age: 8.76 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,177 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Airport Village:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:38 pm Sat69.9%
High Moon:09:04 pm Sat72.0%
Moonset:02:25 am Sun74.0%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.