Agricola, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Agricola, Mississippi : George County
Issued: 10:38 am CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 30.807689 Longitude: -88.5200194 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
50% chance of rain on This Afternoon 60% chance of rain on Tonight 30% chance of rain on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
High: 68°F Low: 56°F High: 77°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 74°F High: 73°F High: 76°F
Low: 57°F Low: 65°F Low: 58°F Low: 49°F Low: 52°F  
Rain Rain Rain Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
50% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 68. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Calm wind.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Calm wind.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1am. Low around 58. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 73.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.

Sun Almanac for Agricola, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:59 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:34 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Agricola, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 19.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,549 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Agricola:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:51 pm Fri75.1%
High Moon:05:02 am Sat72.4%
Moonset:12:15 pm Sat69.5%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Mississippi's Current Temperatures
Mississippi's Current Temperature Map


Mississippi's Satellite ImageMississippi Satellite Image

Mississippi's Current Wind DirectionMississippi's Current Wind Direction

National Summary
of upper and lower values of current conditions amongst 6487 locations
in the contiguous United States
High
Temp
90° North Perry Arpt, Florida
and 1 other location
Low
Temp
28° Mullan Pass, Idaho
and 2 other locations
Wind
Speed
37mph Guadalupe Pass, Texas
and 1 other location
Wind
Gust
54mph Omaha, Nebraska
Wind
Chill
17° Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Heat
Index
100° Tamiami Arpt, Florida
High
Pressure
30.12Hg Brookings Arpt, Oregon
and 2 other locations
Low
Pressure
29.37Hg Cavalier Municipal A/P, North Dakota
and 1 other location
# Locations Reporting Snow 5
# Locations Reporting Rain 41
# Locations Reporting Thunderstorms / Lightning 5
# Locations Reporting Fog 1
Average Temperature in the Contiguous USA 64°
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.