Agricola, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Agricola
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Agricola, Florida : Polk County
Issued: 6:23 pm EDT Jul 23, 2019 Latitude: 27.7878071 Longitude: -81.8914726 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 75°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 92°F
Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then isolated showers and thunderstorms after 5am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 88. Heat index values as high as 98. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy during the early evening, then becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 74. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Agricola, Florida
Sunrise: 06:46 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:20 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:49 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:19 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:17 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:51 PM
Moon Almanac for Agricola, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 60%
Moon Age: 21.2 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,603 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Agricola:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:41 am Wed58.4%
High Moon:06:59 am Wed55.9%
Moonset:01:22 pm Wed53.3%
Last Quarter:09:18 pm Wed50.0%
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
First Quarter: Tue Jul 9
Full Moon: Tue Jul 16
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 24
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.