Afton, Ohio Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Ohio by name.
Weather Forecast for Afton, Ohio : Clermont County
Issued: 12:17 pm EDT Jun 18, 2018 Latitude: 39.0614528 Longitude: -84.1002116 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Cloudy on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday
High: 93°F Low: 73°F High: 90°F High: 86°F High: 81°F High: 84°F High: 83°F High: 87°F
Low: 71°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F  
Mostly Sunny Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 100. Southwest wind around 9 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 73. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. West wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Thursday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Afton, Ohio
Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:38 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:57 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:18 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:11 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:05 PM
Moon Almanac for Afton, Ohio
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 31%
Moon Age: 5.57 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,545 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Afton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:06:31 pm Mon33.4%
Moonset:01:17 am Tue36.4%
Moonrise:12:45 pm Tue41.7%
High Moon:07:23 pm Tue44.7%
Moonset:01:51 am Wed47.7%
First Quarter:06:51 am Wed50.0%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.