Affinity, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Affinity, West Virginia : Raleigh County
Issued: 10:34 pm EDT Jul 19, 2018 Latitude: 37.7128926 Longitude: -81.225934 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 61°F High: 77°F High: 77°F High: 75°F High: 79°F High: 79°F High: 78°F High: 77°F
Low: 62°F Low: 62°F Low: 63°F Low: 65°F Low: 66°F Low: 64°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Southeast wind around 7 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers between 3pm and 5pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a chance of showers between 1am and 5am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Southeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 9am and 1pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 10pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10pm and 4am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8am and 11am, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a chance of showers between 1am and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers between 9am and noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a chance of showers after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Affinity, West Virginia
Sunrise: 06:18 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:48 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:51 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Affinity, West Virginia
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 53%
Moon Age: 7.69 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,893 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Affinity:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:17 am Fri54.1%
Moonrise:02:36 pm Fri59.8%
High Moon:08:16 pm Fri62.2%
Moonset:01:50 am Sat64.5%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.