Adyeville, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Adyeville, Indiana : Perry County
Issued: 9:31 am CDT Jun 19, 2019 Latitude: 38.1908898 Longitude: -86.7694347 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 83°F Low: 67°F High: 79°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 84°F High: 84°F
Low: 63°F Low: 69°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between noon and 3pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 3pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 7pm and 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Low around 67. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 79. West wind around 11 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Adyeville, Indiana
Sunrise: 05:24 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:52 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:27 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:10 PM
Moon Almanac for Adyeville, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,435 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Adyeville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:19 pm Wed92.6%
High Moon:03:17 am Thu91.5%
Moonset:08:19 am Thu90.3%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.