Advent Hollow, Idaho Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Advent Hollow
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Idaho by name.
Weather Forecast for Advent Hollow, Idaho : Latah County
Issued: 7:57 pm PST Jan 19, 2020 Latitude: 46.8373901 Longitude: -116.9843322 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight M.L.King Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Mostly Cloudy on M.L.King Day 90% chance of rain & snow on Tuesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 60% chance of rain & snow on Thursday 60% chance of rain & snow on Friday 40% chance of rain & snow on Saturday 30% chance of rain & snow on Sunday
Low: 32°F High: 39°F High: 39°F High: 37°F High: 39°F High: 41°F High: 42°F High: 41°F
Low: 33°F Low: 32°F Low: 34°F Low: 36°F Low: 36°F Low: 37°F  
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
PULLMAN - (KPUW)
36°
Feels like 25°F
Clear
as of 9:53 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LEWISTON - (KLWS)
37°
Feels like 28°F
Clear
as of 9:56 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SPOKANE/FELTS - (KSFF)
28°
Clear
Freezing Fog
as of 9:53 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
FAIRCHILD AFB - (KSKA)
30°
Feels like 19°F
Clear
Freezing Fog
as of 10:34 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 3/8 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
060° Northeast
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southeast wind 11 to 13 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on M.L.King Day M.L.King Day... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Southeast wind around 8 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of rain before 10pm, then a chance of snow after 4am. Snow level 4900 feet lowering to 3800 feet after midnight . Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

90% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of snow before 10am, then rain. Snow level rising to 3800 feet in the afternoon. High near 39. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain and snow before 10pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

20% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of snow before 10am, then a slight chance of rain between 10am and 1pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Rain and snow likely, mainly after 4am. Snow level 3000 feet rising to 3500 feet after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

60% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... Rain and snow likely before 10am, then a chance of rain. Snow level 4000 feet rising to 4700 feet in the afternoon. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain & snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Snow level 4500 feet rising to 5100 feet. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain & snow Friday Friday... Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Snow level 5000 feet. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain & snow Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of rain. Snow level 4900 feet lowering to 3600 feet after midnight . Cloudy, with a low around 36.

40% chance of rain & snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of rain and snow. Snow level 3200 feet rising to 5100 feet in the afternoon. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain & snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of rain. Snow level 5100 feet. Cloudy, with a low around 37.

30% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of rain. Snow level 4700 feet. Cloudy, with a high near 41.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Advent Hollow, Idaho
Sunrise: 07:25 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:52 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Advent Hollow, Idaho
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 21%
Moon Age: 25.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,874 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Advent Hollow:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:41 am Mon20.7%
High Moon:08:25 am Mon19.0%
Moonset:01:02 pm Mon17.4%
New Moon: Thu Dec 26
First Quarter: Thu Jan 2
Full Moon: Fri Jan 10
Last Quarter: Fri Jan 17
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.