Advance, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Advance, Indiana : Boone County
Issued: 11:45 am EST Nov 20, 2019 Latitude: 39.9958763 Longitude: -86.620004 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon 10% chance of rain on Tonight 90% chance of rain on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday 30% chance of rain & snow on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday
High: 48°F Low: 38°F High: 55°F High: 44°F High: 40°F High: 43°F High: 48°F High: 49°F
Low: 36°F Low: 30°F Low: 27°F Low: 30°F Low: 35°F  
Partly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
INDIANAPOLIS EAGLE CREEK AIRPARK - (KEYE)
45°
Cloudy
Haze
as of 11:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1200ft, Solid Overcast at 2500ft
Current Conditions at
INDIANAPOLIS INTL - (KIND)
45°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 11:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1200ft, Solid Overcast at 2300ft
Current Conditions at
LAFAYETTE - (KLAF)
46°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:03 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2700ft
Current Conditions at
GRISSOM AFB - (KGUS)
45°
Cloudy
as of 11:56 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3000ft
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Partly sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 3 to 6 mph.

10% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of rain after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 38. South southeast wind 6 to 13 mph.

90% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Rain, mainly after 9am. High near 55. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36. West southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

20% chance of rain & snow Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of rain before 8pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 8pm and 10pm, then a slight chance of snow after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain & snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of snow before 8am, then a chance of rain and snow between 8am and noon, then a chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

10% chance of snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 10 percent chance of snow before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Advance, Indiana
Sunrise: 07:37 AM
Sunset: 5:27 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:08 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:56 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:29 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:03 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:01 PM
Moon Almanac for Advance, Indiana
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 40%
Moon Age: 23.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,044 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Advance:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:02:23 pm Wed39.5%
Moonrise:01:35 am Thu34.3%
High Moon:08:20 am Thu31.2%
Moonset:02:55 pm Thu28.3%
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
First Quarter: Mon Nov 4
Full Moon: Tue Nov 12
Last Quarter: Tue Nov 19
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.