Adonijah, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Adonijah, West Virginia : Clay County
Issued: 5:47 pm EDT Sep 24, 2018 Latitude: 38.3339924 Longitude: -81.1945551 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 90% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 30% chance of rain on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 76°F Low: 68°F High: 78°F High: 74°F High: 74°F High: 77°F High: 79°F High: 79°F
Low: 59°F Low: 58°F Low: 54°F Low: 58°F Low: 61°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers likely before 3pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 3pm and 4pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 4pm. Patchy dense fog before 8am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 76. South wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a chance of showers between 1am and 5am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 1pm, then showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 78. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 54.

30% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Adonijah, West Virginia
Sunrise: 07:15 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:49 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:18 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:14 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:46 PM
Moon Almanac for Adonijah, West Virginia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 15.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,628 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Adonijah:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:59 pm Tue99.2%
High Moon:02:13 am Wed98.6%
Moonset:08:34 am Wed97.9%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.