Adelphi, Ohio Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Adelphi
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Ohio by name.
Weather Forecast for Adelphi, Ohio : Ross County
Issued: 3:40 am EDT Jul 23, 2018 Latitude: 39.4667304 Longitude: -82.7471145 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of rain on Overnight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
Low: 65°F High: 81°F High: 81°F High: 84°F High: 84°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 80°F
Low: 66°F Low: 66°F Low: 65°F Low: 63°F Low: 61°F Low: 62°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers between 11pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before midnight, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Adelphi, Ohio
Sunrise: 06:23 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:52 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:23 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:01 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:43 PM
Moon Almanac for Adelphi, Ohio
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 82%
Moon Age: 10.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,482 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Adelphi:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:40 pm Mon86.6%
High Moon:10:44 pm Mon87.9%
Moonset:03:44 am Tue89.2%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.