Adams, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Adams, West Virginia : Boone County
Issued: 2:44 am EDT Jun 18, 2018 Latitude: 38.170098 Longitude: -81.8523481 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today Cloudy on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 94°F Low: 70°F High: 92°F High: 88°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 87°F
Low: 72°F Low: 69°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F  
Thunderstorms Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 100. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Light and variable wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 98. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 9pm. Low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers before 9am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 9am and 11am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Adams, West Virginia
Sunrise: 06:04 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:32 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:25 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:53 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:04 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:08 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:50 PM
Moon Almanac for Adams, West Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 28%
Moon Age: 5.20 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,917 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Adams:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:29 am Mon30.2%
High Moon:06:22 pm Mon33.3%
Moonset:01:07 am Tue36.3%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.