Adams Farm, North Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Adams Farm, North Carolina : Guilford County
Issued: 8:27 am EDT Jul 19, 2019 Latitude: 36.0270806 Longitude: -79.9078131 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday
High: 93°F Low: 75°F High: 97°F High: 94°F High: 90°F High: 81°F High: 82°F High: 86°F
Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 70°F Low: 65°F Low: 65°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 75. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97. Heat index values as high as 105. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Adams Farm, North Carolina
Sunrise: 06:17 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:48 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:04 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Adams Farm, North Carolina
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 93%
Moon Age: 17.2 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,658 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Adams Farm:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:35 pm Fri90.7%
High Moon:04:03 am Sat89.4%
Moonset:09:36 am Sat88.0%
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
First Quarter: Tue Jul 9
Full Moon: Tue Jul 16
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 24
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.