Adam Stephen Homes, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Adam Stephen Homes
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Adam Stephen Homes, West Virginia : Berkeley County
Issued: 4:28 am EDT Jun 19, 2018 Latitude: 39.4459322 Longitude: -77.9747204 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of  on Thursday 40% chance of  on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 86°F Low: 66°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 78°F High: 82°F High: 87°F High: 82°F
Low: 66°F Low: 62°F Low: 65°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Isolated showers, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. West wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. North wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. North wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Adam Stephen Homes, West Virginia
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:43 PM
Moon Almanac for Adam Stephen Homes, West Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 38%
Moon Age: 6.26 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,886 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Adam Stephen Homes:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:19 pm Tue41.5%
High Moon:06:57 pm Tue44.5%
Moonset:01:27 am Wed47.5%
First Quarter:06:51 am Wed50.0%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.