your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Oklahoma : Ada
Weather Forecast for Ada, Oklahoma:
Issued: 647 AM CDT MON APR 21 2014    Expiration: 400 PM CDT MON APR 21 2014

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
Weather Forecast Ada, Oklahoma Mon, Thunderstorms early in the morning...Then showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the morning. A chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds becoming south around 10 mph in the morning...Then becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.Weather Forecast Ada, Oklahoma Tue, Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Northeast winds around 10 mph.Weather Forecast Ada, Oklahoma Wed, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds 10 to 20 mph.Weather Forecast Ada, Oklahoma Thu, Partly cloudy. Highs around 80.Weather Forecast Ada, Oklahoma Fri, Partly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of thunderstorms 30 percent.Weather Forecast Ada, Oklahoma Sat, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of thunderstorms 20 percent.Weather Forecast Ada, Oklahoma Sun, Mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of thunderstorms 50 percent.
High: 71°F
Low: 55°F
High: 79°F
Low: 55°F
High: 81°F
Low: 61°F
High: 80°F
Low: 59°F
High: 81°F
Low: 61°F
High: 81°F
Low: 61°F
High: 79°F
Thunder
Storms
SunnyMostly
Sunny
Partly
Cloudy
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Ada, Oklahoma: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Ada, Oklahoma Mon, Thunderstorms early in the morning...Then showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the morning. A chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds becoming south around 10 mph in the morning...Then becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.
Monday...Thunderstorms early in the morning...Then showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the morning. A chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds becoming south around 10 mph in the morning...Then becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.


Weather Forecast Ada, Oklahoma Tue, Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Northeast winds around 10 mph.
Tuesday...Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Northeast winds around 10 mph.


Weather Forecast Ada, Oklahoma Wed, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds 10 to 20 mph.


Weather Forecast Ada, Oklahoma Thu, Partly cloudy. Highs around 80.
Thursday...Partly cloudy. Highs around 80.


Weather Forecast Ada, Oklahoma Fri, Partly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of thunderstorms 30 percent.
Friday...Partly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of thunderstorms 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Ada, Oklahoma Sat, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of thunderstorms 20 percent.
Saturday...Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of thunderstorms 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Ada, Oklahoma Sun, Mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of thunderstorms 50 percent.
Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of thunderstorms 50 percent.


oklahoma current wind direction map oklahoma precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Ada, Oklahoma Rain 59°F
Rain
59°F
Humidity: 100%
Wind Speed: S 6 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 190
Visibility Miles: 5
Barometer: 30 in.
Dewpoint: 59°F
Heat Index: 59°F
Wind Chill: 58°F
Ada, Oklahoma Weather Radar Image Ada, Oklahoma Weather Satellite Image
Oklahoma Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Oklahoma Current Temperature Map
Oklahoma Current Wind Speed Map
Oklahoma Temperature Forecast Map
Oklahoma Precipitation Forecast Map
Oklahoma Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:20 AM CDT Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for Ada, Ok
Sunrise: 6:46 AM CDT
Sunset: 8:03 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 8:29 PM CDT
Moonrise: 1:32 AM CDT
Moonset: 12:18 PM CDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Ada, Oklahoma, United States  Lat: 34.78N, Lon: 96.66W
Wx Zone: OKZ042 ICAO Used: KADH